Xiaomi Contacts and dialer 10 4.4.0 APK Download by Xiaomi Inc
The other two are 2 megapixels and have an f/2.4 aperture, at the same time they are intended for macro photos and the field blur effect, respectively. To this we must add the fact that said camera module is capable of recording videos in FullHD 1080p at 30 frames per second, but only with the main sensor. The Poco X3 Pro, on the other hand, has opted for a more powerful processor and more than enough in terms of performance. We talk about Qualcomm Snapdragon 860, one that at the time was the top of the high-end semiconductor manufacturer. Solvent than the aforementioned Helio G99 of the Poco M5.
- The main camera on the Poco X3 Pro is 48MP and uses the Sony IMX 582 Quad-Bayer 1/2″ sensor with 0.8µm pixels, 25mm f/1.8 lens.
- Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life click here, in the table below.
- The battery lasts all day unless you use the 120hrz all the time.
- Although the Poco X3 Pro fell short in this section, it still makes up a lot with its chipet.
Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark). Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices. No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone. You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers.
- With a 5160mAh battery under the hood, the POCO X3 Pro consistently delivers two-day battery life.
- These days, most people think AMOLED is the standard, and it would provide better viewing angles.
- So, performance shouldn’t be a concern for prospective buyers.
Rooting your device comes with cons or disadvantages as well. The biggest disadvantage is that the Phone warranty will be void once you root your device because of manufacturers ships unrooted and locked devices. Apart from that, while rooting the device, if anything goes wrong, then your device might be bricked. Manufacturers only provide updates to the unrooted devices, hence your device will no longer remain secure because it would not receive official firmware updates by the manufacturer. It’s not easy to flash a custom ROM on your Poco X3 Pro device.
This has to be one of the very best Fortnite/CoD/Insert Game Here phones you can get at the price. The POCO X3 Pro is a lot of things, but it’s not an all-rounder. The focus here was clearly on performance, at the cost of everything else. If you need a lot of grunt in your daily use, the POCO X3 Pro is perhaps the best option in the category. However, for a more standard workload — think music streaming, taking photographs, or texting — a more well-rounded option like the Redmi Note 10 Pro would be a better bet for most.